(1a) 1 cups canned coconut milk
(1b) 2 cloves garlic chopped up
(2) 1/2 one large green pepper cut into medium to small pieces
(3) 1 medium sized onion chopped up
(4) 1/4 spoon dried time leaves
(5) 1/3 scotch bonnet pepper, discard seeds, cut into very small pieces
(6) 1/2 tea spoon salt (optional)
(7) 1 medium sized well ripened tomato chopped into medium to small pieces
(8) 1 medium sized carrot cut into medium to small pieces
(9) 1 chocho or christophine pealed and cut into medium sized pieces
(10) 1 small head of broccoli cut into medium to small pieces
(11) 8 to 10 medium sized whole okra
(12) 8 small portabello mushrooms cut into two pieces (optional)
(13) 1 medium sized zucchini cut into medium sized pieces
Steam the carrots and chocho until tender. Do not over cook. Set aside. Bring the rundown to a boil.
Add ingredients 1 through 7. Saute for about 10 minutes. Add all the other ingredients, including the carrots and chocho, except the mushrooms.
Allow to simmer until the vegetables are tender then add the mushrooms. When the mushrooms are cooked. Let sit for five minutes. Serve over white rice.