Try it out! Well worth it!
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 tbsp Dijon
• salt and pepper
• 1 lb red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
• 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in large pot. Whisk oil, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp mustard together in large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 tbsp salt, potatoes, and beans to boiling water and cook until potatoes are tender and beans are bright green, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain vegetables and transfer to bowl with dressing. Add dill and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Source: ATK 30-Minute Suppers